Get to know us
DOOR Canada Vision
To be the Culture and Training Partner most valued by leading organizations in Canada.
DOOR Canada Mission
To foster long & mutually prosperous relationships by delivering the highest value and extraordinary results for our clients.
DOOR in numbers
- Established in 1981 in the Netherlands.
- Became international in 1992.
- Training provided in 35 Languages.
- Franchise system, today present in over 55 Countries around the world.
- Delivered in over 90 Countries.
- Approximately 1000 DOOR trainers, consultants and coaches around the world.
The company was founded over 30 years ago, in 1981, in the Netherlands. 11 Years later DOOR entered the international marketplace. The growth of the business was based on the franchising model with the “golden rule” of highly competent trainers, coaches and consultants applying their business experience to the challenges and opportunities of their clients.
Today, the company provides training, coaching, consulting, e-learning and assessments in over 90 countries around the world. The DOOR network has nearly 1000 trainers, consultants and coaches, of whom over half have been associated with the company for more than 10 years. Their experience spans many business sectors and is applied to the design and development of our training solutions. As a consequence of this experience, our customers benefit through improved business results.