Do you ever find yourself in situations of conflict?
Are you aware there is a better solution, but can’t get others to see it?
Is there a relationship that is getting in the way of success?
Conflict is a natural part of life, it happens at the best of time, and the worst. Yet, we have a need to collaborate, influence and act. This program is designed to enable participants to deal with conflict in a work context. Like all DOOR Trainings, Navigating Conflict is competency-based, incorporating the latest research and current thinking. The training is experiential, with ample opportunity for reflection, discussion and action planning. We focus on the importance of building trust and the willingness to cooperate, through a process we call the DOOR Conflict Resolution Model.
- The Conflict Resolution Model
- Situational Analysis
- Goal Setting
- Creativity & Innovation
- Influencing Skills
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Analyze the situation in which you have conflict.
- Exercise your choices in challenging situations.
- Communicate more empathically, even in situations of conflict.
- Work with others effectively to resolve conflict.
- Create realistic solutions in situations of conflict.