Are you wanting strong followership of your change efforts?
Do you know what’s stopping you implement projects effectively?
Organizations wishing to be successful can no longer afford to view project leadership as a given, but that project leadership must be embedded in the culture of the organizations. This program is designed for anyone leading projects in their organization. We have created an insightful program, with very practical applications and based on strong research and study in the field of change management.
We take an practical approach to this program, encouraging participants to bring their own challenges to the table, and work on them throughout the program, enabling real solutions to emerge.
- Building Change Teams
- Goal Setting
- Systems Thinking
- Empowering People
- Implementing Change
At the end of this two day program you will be able to:
- Understand what it takes to lead change
- Identify the need for change in your team or organization
- Create change teams to support the desired change in your organization
- Create a compelling vision of the change you require
- Communicate the required change effectively
- Lead the implementation of change more effectively
- Create a culture of change